Quoin Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. was started by Patrick D’souza and Rochelle Dsouza. Patrick, CMAT 2012 Topper) a JBIMS alumnus and Rochelle an ISB alumnus, felt the need to start a training institute for CAT and CET because they wanted to share their strategies which helped many students to get into IIMs, JBIMS and many other top institutes. Patrick and Rochelle also felt the need to have a platform which would focus on quality training for a few students unlike all his existing competitors who believed in large classrooms. Thus, Quoin Education Solutions Pvt. Ltd. was started. The name chosen too was apt since Quoin means ‘the cornerstone’ and as you know no building can stand without its cornerstone.
Patrick and Rochelle have been the main faculty with various others joining him in his effort. Every student catered by Quoin shares a great bond with Patrick and Rochelle due to their helpful nature which encourages students to solve all their doubts and clear their concepts. Patrick and Rochelle have been developing new and varied methods to crack the CAT, CET and various other examinations which give their students an edge over the others.
In its 5 years of existence Quoin has always seen an increase in its success rate. Every year the number of students securing admission in premier institutes has been increasing. Quoin trains students for various examinations like CAT, SNAP, NMAT, XAT, TISS, MAT and ATMA.
Patrick D souza
Educational Qualifications: B.E. (Mech) (NIT, Allahabad), MMS (JBIMS), CFA (ICFAI)
Patrick has been involved in training students for the last five years. He specializes in teaching Math, DI and Visual Reasoning. He believes that while solving papers for entrance exams, one needs to innovate and modify one s strategy to bring out their optimum best.
1. CAT07-100.00%ile (Math 100%ile, DI 100%ile); CAT08-99.98%ile (Math 100%ile, DI 100%ile); CAT09-100%ile (First person to score 100%ile in both online and offline test); CAT11-99.98%ile
2. All India 1st rank at CET2011 & CET2012(Maharashtra) and only person ever to score more in written test 172/200 as compared to the overall cutoff for JBIMS 170/240.
3. Panelist for group discussion and personal interview for CET and other top management colleges
4. Visiting Faculty at some of the top management colleges like S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
5. Has trained students for GDPI from top management colleges such as JBIMS, Sydenham, Somaiya, Welingkar for their placements
Rochelle D souza
Educational Qualifications: M. Sc., M. Ed., SET (Edu.), CPWED (ISB)
Rochelle has learnt management from ISB and is equipped with a degree in education which she uses to fine tune processes in the teaching-learning process at Quoin. She teaches verbal, reasoning and conducts various workshops for GDPI students. She believes in nurturing individual talent and working on enhancing students strengths
1. Has trained students from top management colleges such as JBIMS, S.P. Jain, Sydenham, Somaiya, Welingkar, etc. for Group Discussion and Personal Interview for Placements.
2. Conducts workshops for resume writing and interview preparation for placement level
3. Conducts workshops for short cuts in verbal reasoning
Educational Qualification: B.E. (SPIT), MBA (Northwestern University - Kellogg School of Management)
Ryan has learnt his management from Kellogg - top 3 MBA colleges in the world. He has experience of over 7 years in companies like Johnson Controls, Microsoft, Infosys. He specialises in guiding GMAT students for application process.
Educational Qualification: B. Tech. (IIT Madras), MBA (IIM Calcutta)
V. Srinivas has got 14 years experience in teaching for MBA entrance. He will be a visiting faculty at Quoin Academy for the Verbal Section.
Education Qualification: MMS (Sydenham)
Abhijeet is a verbal faculty and has cracked the verbal section of CAT exam. He has worked in the industry in companies like Indiabulls Financial Services.
To be the best in providing services in order to help students achieve their educational and career goal through quality training and guidance.We are happy that we have worked in the direction on our vision & accomplished it till now. We are focused to deliver the best every time to each student. Just like we have been doing in past.
Quoin is the cornerstone.
The corner stone is the most important stone in any building. For success in any area, the foundation must be strong. Therefore we decided to name our venture Quoin. At Quoin we believe that each student is unique Thus our courses are customized to meet the requirements of different students. We believe each student has an inherent potential and it is our responsibility to recognize this potential and enhance it. We further feel that each student will have his or her own strength and weakness. We help our students strengthen their strengths and weaken their weakness through motivation, guidance and special lectures on short cut methods.